Whether deployed as a complete security suite or by using the sandbox as a standalone to fortify existing AV solutions, the Advanced Endpoint Security offers unrivaled endpoint protection for Microsoft Windows servers, desktops, laptops and tablets.
The full Endpoint Security suite brings 7 layers of protection to the point of impact – the endpoint environment. Its disruptive auto-sandbox technology eliminates malware outbreaks and operating system contamination by automatically running untrusted/unknown process in a virtual environment within the existing system and with low system usage requirements
7 Layer Endpoint Security Platform
- Containment with auto-sandboxing – All unrecognized processes and applications are auto-sandboxed to run in a restricted environment.
- Web URL Filtering – Advanced interface to create rules as required – user-specific, sweeping, or as granular as desired.
- Firewall – Offers high-level security against inbound and outbound threats, stealths computer's ports, manages network connections, and blocks confidential data transmission by malicious software.
- Antivirus – Features multiple technology-based automatic detection, cleansing and quarantining of suspicious files to eliminate malware and viruses.
- File Lookup Services (FLS) – Cloud-based instant analysis of unknown files that checks file reputation against Comodo's master whitelist and blacklists.
- Host Intrusion Protection System (HIPS) – monitors important operating system activities to ensure protection against malware intrusion.
- Viruscope (Behavior Analysis) – Behavior of all processes are monitored for potential harmful action.